Senior Property Manager - Geelong
- Dynamic office
- Great team environment and company culture
- Career advancement and progression opportunities
Accelerate your property management career by joining the hockingstuart team as a Senior Property Manager at our Geelong office.
Due to recent expansion and growth we are seeking a passionate and driven property professional to join our property management team and manage a portfolio of properties. Working in our office you will be surrounded by a team of motivated and like-minded real estate professionals including Directors, Stakeholders and specialist teams including dedicated Leasing and assistants.
hockingstuart provides a friendly and supportive team working environment. On a daily basis your role will include;
- Delivering exceptional customer service through the daily management of tenants and landlords
- Maintain a portfolio of 140 properties (approx)
- Regular routine inspections, rent reviews and lease expiries
- Ensuring and upholding compliance in line with legislation
- Ongoing training & development
To be successful in this role you will possess :
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in a similar role
- Be proficient in Console and similar programs
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Strong administration, organisation and computer skills
- Ability to work Saturdays as required
- Agents Representative Certificate
- Current Police Check
If you are interested in growing your career within a supportive environment and growing business, apply today.
hockingstuart's network of offices throughout Melbourne, regional Victoria, Geelong, the Surf Coast and Mornington Peninsula are renowned for the passionate professional commitment to service that has set the industry standard.
All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence. To apply, please include a covering letter with your resume'.