Receptionist - Blackburn
About the Role:
In this role, you should be highly organised, able to problem solve, have a strong attention to detail and use initiative to forward plan and multi task. This is an ideal opportunity to work for a outstanding organisation and be part of a friendly and hardworking team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Motivation and a 'Can Do' attitude
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Flexibility to assist as required
- Current Agent's Representative Certificate
- Experience in a similar position viewed favourably but not essential
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
The key responsibilities will include:
- General administrative support to Director, Sales and Property Management staff
- Provide a welcoming reception by greeting clients in a professional and courteous manner
- Providing concise and professional service to all enquiries including phone calls, walk ins, and appointments
- Ensuring the office is immaculately maintained and runs efficiently, including supplying stationery and sundries, brochures and marketing material.
hockingstuart as an employer:
Join one of the fastest growing most professional brands in Real Estate. With industry leading training systems and a comprehensive support network, our sales agents and property managers are among the best in the business. hockingstuart's network of offices throughout Melbourne and regional Victoria are renowned for the passionate professional commitment to service that has set the industry standard. We are growing rapidly and as a result have excellent opportunities arising throughout our network of offices.
All applications for roles within our network are handled directly with hockingstuart and we encourage you to contact us directly.
To apply, please include a covering letter with your resume'.