Receptionist/Administrator/ Marketing Coordinator - Yarraville
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team in our friendly Yarraville office.
The role of receptionist at hockingstuart Yarraville will be of interest to individuals currently in real estate as well as individuals wanting to get a foot in the door in this dynamic industry.
The office is in a brilliant location, close to Yarraville train station and the Yarraville Village shopping precinct.
- Supporting our busy sales team with administrative tasks
- Advertising – booking ad campaigns, liaising with agencies, designing artwork and proofing adverts
- Co-ordinating photography with agency and sales agents
- Entering, updating internal and external OFI times
- Advising prospective tenants of opening times
- Liaising with conveyancers on settlements and sending out contracts of sale
- Liaising with external accounts department on all sale related matters
- Keeping front of house well presented
- Reviewing, responding or forwarding of email enquiries
- Updating brochure displays
- Answering phone and direct to appropriate area or take meaningful messages
- Stationery and stock control
- Compiling of business reports by gathering data from various sources
- Other ad hoc tasks as directed by the company
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Self-directed and able to work autonomously
- Strong organisational skills with a commitment to customer focus
- Effective problem solving abilities
- A demonstrated ability to show initiative to work smarter, improving systems and processes
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High integrity and a proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of Box+Dice systems will be viewed as an advantage
- Typing speed of approximately 50 wpm
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
HOCKINGSTUART AS AN EMPLOYER
Join one of the fastest growing most professional brands in Real Estate. With industry leading training systems and a comprehensive support network, our sales agents and property managers are among the best in the business. hockingstuart's network of offices throughout Melbourne and regional Victoria are renowned for the passionate professional commitment to service that has set the industry standard. We are growing rapidly and as a result have excellent opportunities arising throughout our network of offices.
All applications for roles within our network are handled directly with hockingstuart and we encourage you to contact us directly.
To apply, please include a covering letter with your resume'. If this role is not right for you please visit our careers webpage by clicking the link below.