Commercial Asset (Trainee) Manager
Our team is very driven, fun, enthusiastic and well rewarded which is why it is so important to us that we find someone who is passionate, hardworking, has a strong focus on customer service and gets a buzz out of working as a team.
You will be responsible for:
- Management of critical lease dates (incl. lease options and rent reviews)
- Liaising with Landlords, Tenants, Contractors and Solicitors
- Renewal of lease process
- Debtor (Arrears) management
- Repairs, maintenance and Essential Safety Measures management
- Final inspections.
The essential requirements for this role are:
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Professional presentation
- Working knowledge of The Retail Leases Act
- Prior Experience with RP Office
- Agent's Representative Certificate
- Driver's Licence/Own Car
Join one of the fastest growing most professional brands in Real Estate. With industry leading training systems and a comprehensive support network, our sales agents and property managers are among the best in the business. hockingstuart's network of offices throughout Melbourne and regional Victoria are renowned for the passionate professional commitment to service that has set the industry standard.
All applications for roles within our network are handled directly with hockingstuart and we encourage you to contact us directly.
To apply, please include a covering letter with your resume. All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.