Advertising Co-Ordinator - TEMP POSITION - Glen Iris
We are seeking a person to join our team on a one month assignment, from 6th March until the 4th April.
Our sales team is very driven, passionate and successful which is why it is so important to us that we find someone who is experienced, organised, hardworking and enthusiastic to join our team.
This is a great role to support a fun, high performing and friendly sales team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage internet, print media and local paper advertising campaigns
- Run campaigns according to deadlines (including photography, floorplans, boards, brochures and internet placement)
- Prepare sale reports for agents
- Prepare contracts for auctions and prospective purchasers
- Co-ordinate artwork for boards, brochures, online and magazine publications
- Manage correspondence to vendors, solicitors and other key stakeholders
- Set up and maintain sales files
- Manage database and enter client details
- General sales admin
Skills and experience:
- Previous real estate sales secretary / advertising co-ordinator experience in a similar environment
- Familiarity with 'portplus' system highly desirable
- Experience with 'client manager' CRM tool desirable
- A true team player with a supportive and can do nature
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Time management and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Join one of the fastest growing most professional brands in Real Estate. hockingstuart's network of offices throughout Melbourne and regional Victoria are renowned for the passionate professional commitment to service that has set the industry standard. We are growing rapidly and as a result have excellent opportunities arising throughout our network of offices.
All applications for roles within our network are handled directly with hockingstuart and we encourage you to contact us directly.
To apply, please include a covering letter with your resume. All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.