Assistant Property Manager/Property Manager - Bayside
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work with hockingstuart Mentone - a leading and established real estate agency group.
- Our agency has a great team of experienced staff, offering Sales and Property Management services.
- We pride ourselves on our intimate knowledge of the area, as well as our experience, passion and positive attitude.
hockingstuart Mentone have a growing Property Management Department which is why we are looking to expand our team. You will work with a young energetic team who enjoy a great office culture.
- Will be perfect for an Assistant PM looking to step up into a more senior position or for an established PM looking to transfer to a smaller and clean portfolio
- Liaise with tenants and landlords
- Routine inspections
- Open for inspections
- Maintenance and follow up
- 1 in 3 Saturdays with time in lieu
Salary package between $45K - $55K including superannuation (depending on experience)
- Supportive energetic and professional team
- Industry leading training and development
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career
What we require from you:
- Experience in Property Management is essential
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Excellent time management skills
- Immaculate presentation
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Console operating system experience preferred
- Driver's license and reliable car
- Agents Representative Certificate
- Current police check
All applications for roles within our network are handled directly with hockingstuart and we encourage you to contact us directly.
To apply, please include a covering letter with your resume. All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.
Senior Portfolio Manager