Sales Administration Assistant - Werribee
About the Role:
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated person with a friendly demeanour to work within a strong high performing team in our Werribee office. The successful candidate must have excellent administrative and PC skills (proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office programs), strong organisational skills and commitment to work within the team. Excellent presentation is essential along with exceptional people and communication skills, a positive 'can do' attitude and the ability to prioritise tasks and have a keen attention to detail. You also need to be able to work both independently and within a close team environment.
Monday – Friday 9:30 – 2:30PM (flexible)
You will need to possess:
- Fantastic Communications Skills
- High degree of drive and determination
- Immaculate and professional presentation
- Agents Representative Certificate preferred.
About the role:
- Calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external parties, to coordinate a variety of tasks/appointments and meetings
- Answering phones and handling enquiries
- Communicating and handling incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Sales Agents
- Prioritising and managing multiple projects simultaneously, and following through on issues in a timely manner
- Ensuring that the administration of new listings is completed
- Ensuring that all new vendor experiences reflect our brand values and service.
hockingstuart as an employer:
Join one of the fastest growing most professional brands in Real Estate. With industry leading training systems and a comprehensive support network, our sales agents and property managers are among the best in the business. hockingstuart's network of offices throughout Melbourne and regional Victoria are renowned for the passionate professional commitment to service that has set the industry standard.We are growing rapidly and as a result have excellent opportunities arising throughout our network of offices.
All applications for roles within our network are handled directly with hockingstuart and we encourage you to contact us directly.
To apply, please include a covering letter with your resume'.