Administration Assistant - Armadale
This outstanding career opportunity offering a great office environment and a lovely team, this role would suit an Administrator who has a lot of drive and a desire to work within a prestigious real estate brand.
We are looking for someone passionate about a career in real estate!
The Sales Administrator is responsible for supporting our Operations Manager in providing support to the wider team of Sales Agents and Property Managers.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Admin and Client Manager (CRM) experienced preferred
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Immaculate presentation
- Strong Computer Skills e.g. proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, & Database management
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multi task
- Pleasant and Personable Manner
- Initiative and Enthusiasm Loyal and Committed
- Great work Ethic
Experience in Real Estate is preferred, but accuracy is a crucial part of this role.
Join one of the fastest growing most professional brands in Real Estate. With industry leading training systems and a comprehensive support network, our sales agents and property managers are among the best in the business. hockingstuart's network of offices throughout Melbourne and regional Victoria are renowned for the passionate professional commitment to service that has set the industry standard. We are growing rapidly and as a result have excellent opportunities arising throughout our network of offices.
All applications for roles within our network are handled directly with hockingstuart and we encourage you to contact us directly.