Learning & Development Manager
hockingstuart is looking for a Learning and Development Manager who can take our industry award winning training to the next level. At hockingstuart people are our greatest asset and they are renowned for the passionate professional commitment to service that has set the industry standard. As the Learning and Development Manager your role is to support and develop a network of leading real estate Directors, Sales Agents, Property Managers and Administrators.
The role is within our Head Office where we provide business support in the areas of strategy, marketing, operational, human resources, finance and of course learning and development. hockingstuart has over 45 offices operating throughout Melbourne, regional Victoria, Geelong, the Surf Coast and Mornington Peninsula.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Plan and manage an annual training plan and budget
- Reinforce the hockingstuart way/tools through targeting training needs
- Reviewing training effectiveness using appropriate tools and stakeholder feedback
- Tailor learning and development needs for all career paths from an entry level admin position to a high performing Sales Agent
- Review training effectiveness focusing on sales growth and return on investment
- Prior experience in sales and training development
- Manage facilitators, negotiate contracts
- Design and manage content
- Package up current training creating different levels of accreditations
- Negotiating group training rates for external training
- Develop and implement a LMS system and have previous experience doing this
- Move specific face to face training to online, delivered through the LMS
- Share experience and knowledge with colleagues, enabling others to learn and grow
- Provide assistance and support to team members
- Be approachable and willing to collaborate with others where necessary
- Embrace change, and responsibility.
At hockingstuart we don’t just look for someone based on their skills and expertise, we also need someone who is going to fit in with the team and company culture.
That means you also need to be:
- Savvy minded and have the ability to think a little left of field / outside the box
- A strong and creative communicator
- Digitally savvy
- Friendly, approachable and have good relationship management skills.
As this is a hands-on role with a strong focus on execution, your ability to influence key stakeholders to take ownership for the implementation of initiatives is imperative.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please include a covering letter with your resume'.