Business Development Manager - St Kilda
Our department is very driven and enthusiastic which is why it is so important that we find someone who is passionate, self motivated and will get a thrill from listing. In joining our successful Business Development Department, you will be responsible to list and lease properties across the inner Bayside.
You will be required to:
- Actively seek new listings
- Perform current market appraisals
- Manage leads generated from Sales team
- List property and prepare marketing campaigns in line with office procedures
- Liaise with clients to achieve maximum return on their investments
- Process tenancy applications and oversee execution of leasing documents
- Maintain and update personal database of prospective clients
As a Business Development Manager you will possess the following:
- Some experience in Property Management, Sales or Business Development required
- Agents Representative Certificate
- Current Victorian Drivers licence and well maintained car
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Immaculate corporate presentation
- Strong negotiation skills
- Tech savy with understanding of computer programs like, word/excel etc
- Articulate, assertive and likeable
- Must have a history of achieving set goals and initiatives
- Happy to week some Saturdays.
Join one of the fastest growing most professional brands in Real Estate. With industry leading training systems and a comprehensive support network, our sales agents and property managers are among the best in the business. hockingstuart's network of offices throughout Melbourne and regional Victoria are renowned for the passionate professional commitment to service that has set the industry standard.We are growing rapidly and as a result have excellent opportunities arising throughout our network of offices.
All applications for roles within our network are handled directly with hockingstuart and we encourage you to contact us directly.
To apply, please include a covering letter with your resume'.
If this role is not right for you please visit our careers webpage.