Client Relationship Specialist - Chelsea
Dedicated client relationship specialist to support the sales and property management team, by assisting in managing our client database.
In this position you will be responsible for client relationship management via database calls, booking appraisals for both sales and property management, and liaising with sales and property management to ensure leads are being followed up post handover.
This role will be 20 hours per week - hourly rate plus bonuses (appraisal and listing)
- Have excellent communication skills on the phone
- Possess a strong work ethic and strong sales skills
- High attention to detail
- Thrives off working in a fast paced environment
- Displays initiative
- Accountable for their actions
- Experience/knowledge in Real Estate will be highly advantageous.
- Undertake calls to Prospective Vendors using call lists given to you by the Communications Manager
- Undertake Just Sold, Just Listed and Auction invitation phone calls using the database provided to you by the Communications Manager
- Undertake Buyer calls to assist them in purchasing
- Liaise with the Communications Manager and salespeople to arrange appraisal bookings
- Liaise with the BDM to arrange appraisal bookings for Property Management
- Log feedback in the CRM
- Ensure all clients managed have call forwards
- Complete daily tasks
- Follow up salespeople/BDM once a client has been handed over
- Nurture clients as required until point of listing.
hockingstuart's network of offices throughout Melbourne, regional Victoria, Geelong, the Surf Coast and Mornington Peninsula are renowned for the passionate professional commitment to service that has set the industry standard.
Applications close Friday 6th October at 6pm