Sales Executive Assistant - Brighton Maternity Leave Contract
A rare opportunity to join an established and successful real estate brand, working along side one of the most experienced and successful Bayside Sales Agents.
- Dynamic & progressive agency
- Leading brand
- Supportive team environment
Work for one of our most dynamic and successful offices in this instantly recognisable and reputable real estate group. Our team of enthusiastic professionals are well rewarded which is why it is so important to us that we find someone who is passionate, hardworking and has a strong focus on customer service.
As an experienced Executive Assistant, you will be experienced in handling a wide range of sales, administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Our ideal candidate must be exceedingly well organised and enjoy sellingpeople and programmes.
- Current Agent's Representative Course
- Previously worked in sales within real estate
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- 100% confidentiality regarding appropriate information
- Organisational and planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 'Customer first' mindset
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong judgment and decision-making ability
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Dealing with buyers
- Attending listing appointments
- Calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external parties, to coordinate a variety of tasks/appointments and meetings
- Answering phones and handling enquiries
- Communicating and handling incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Principal and Sales Manager
- Prioritising and managing multiple projects simultaneously, and following through on issues in a timely manner
- Ensuring that the administration of new listings is completed
- Ensuring that all new vendor experiences reflect our brand values and service
- Ensuring that all required auction campaign activity is completed accurately and on time
hockingstuart's network of offices throughout Melbourne, regional Victoria, Geelong, the Surf Coast and Mornington Peninsula are renowned for the passionate professional commitment to service that has set the industry standard.
All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence. To apply, please include a covering letter with your resume'.