Reception & Admin Assistant - Blairgowrie
Flexible working opportunity - 4 or 5 days per week, Saturday to Tuesday!
hockingstuart Blairgowrie is looking for an energetic, vibrant, highly organised and confident individual to join our team with the potential for this to grow into a further role as our company continues to grow. The successful candidate will be required to manage reception as well as provide administration support to both the sales and property management divisions.
- Greet and assist or direct queries to the relevant departments
- Answering all incoming telephone enquiries
- Provide administration support to Property Management & Sales departments
Skills, Expertise's & Interpersonal Skills:
- Professional telephone manner and presentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with a commitment to customer focus and problem solving ability
- Preferred knowledge of Real Estate Industry including use of Console, Port Plus, VCAT Online and Microsoft Products
- Have the ability to work individually and within a team environment - Positive and proactive approach
- Commitment to customer focus
- Must have Agent's Representative Certificate
Join one of the fastest growing most professional brands in Real Estate. With industry leading training systems and a comprehensive support network, our sales agents, property managers and administration staff are among the best in the business. hockingstuart's network of offices throughout Melbourne and regional Victoria are renowned for the passionate professional commitment to service that has set the industry standard.We are growing rapidly and as a result have excellent opportunities arising throughout our network of offices.
All applications for roles within our network are handled directly with hockingstuart and we encourage you to contact us directly.