Assistant to Licensed Senior Sales Agent / Auctioneer - Williamstown
Assistant to Licensed Senior Sales Agent / Auctioneer
Your successful real estate career starts here!
An amazing opportunity presents for the suitable candidate to join one of Victoria’s largest and most respected real estate franchises, along with our commitment to provide ongoing support & professional development, award winning training and the chance to grow and develop their skills with clear defined paths to career progression.
- Work exclusively alongside a hockingstuart Senior Sales Agent / accredited Auctioneer operating out of the Williamstown office and servicing the entire municipality of Hobsons Bay
- Harness your passion and enthusiasm for real estate and make this role your own
- Previous industry experience may prove valuable but it is not necessarily preferred. Our aim is to match a suitable candidate to the position based on like-minded core values, an innate willingness to learn and a hunger to excel in this profession. An ‘Agents Representative’ certificate is a requirement for this role moving forward, however we are prepared to facilitate this entry level requirement as part of the introductory training to the right candidate
- Work in an open-minded, creative environment where your input is always appreciated and valued.
About the role:
We are seeking a mature minded, calm, organised person with a growth mindset to assist the Senior Sales Agent / Auctioneer to whom you are assigned.
You’ll be helping with front line and back end real estate sales, general administration, database management and other industry specific ad hoc duties. You’ll need to autonomously execute these tasks from time to time also.
A pathway will be planned to transition you from the role of an assistant to a self sufficient stand alone member of the sales team over time. Training and professional development will be readily available and supplied to you to gain skills and competencies that will see you grow into the role of a sales agent and accredited auctioneer, should you choose.
Due to the nature of the industry, you’ll need to be available to work on Saturdays. This requirement is not negotiable!
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the calendar, agendas and appointments of your Senior Sales Agent
- Attending a variety of meetings with your Senior Sales Agent to take minutes and distribute action plans (sales / client / supplier / internal / head office)
- Liaise with vendors, buyers and other businesses on behalf of your Senior Sales Agent
- Communicate important information internally throughout the two offices under management in the region territory (Williamstown & Altona)
- Manage incoming market appraisals and market appraisal register
- Prepare pre listing kits, CMA reports, proposals and active campaign reporting to clients
- Oversee database management systems and trails
- Oversee lead generation systems
- Oversee the customer service program
- Conduct lead generation activity
- Attend active campaign buyer appointments, open for inspections and campaign activity appointments with your Senior Sales Agent.
Skills & Experience
- A reasonable level of competency for literacy, numeracy and computer skills.
- Database management.
- A current Agent's Representative Certificate (this may be preferred but it is not necessarily required).
- Outstanding communication skills and flawless attention to detail.
- The ability to handle the faced-paced nature of the real estate profession with decorum.
- Well-presented both in appearance and demeanour.
- A current Victorian Driver's License
As a family owned and operated business, we believe in providing a workplace environment where colleagues support and value one another. Our office culture and environment is nurturing and your input will always be appreciated and valued. You will enjoy being a part of an established team of market leaders operating under one of Victoria’s largest real estate franchise networks, hockingstuart.
To apply for the role;
To register your interest contact Taylah Bennett at Williamstown reception (03)93930000 or email email@example.com
hockingstuart's network of offices throughout Melbourne, regional Victoria, Geelong, the Surf Coast and Mornington Peninsula are renowned for the passionate professional commitment to service that has set the industry standard.
All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence. To apply, please include a covering letter with your resume'.